Ensuring that your employees have anywhere, anytime access is critical to your business operations in today’s competitive climate.
Business email hosting allows your business to operate with branded emails on a hosted server outside of your organization so that you can focus your efforts on sending those emails — not how your system is set up.
Hosted email takes the pressure of monitoring and managing an email server off of businesses
You may not realize just how much management your email systems require, but a quality email hosting solution should include a number of capabilities including:
- The ability to connect to third party applications for easy collaboration and data share. These apps can include contact management systems or social networking tools that work more productively when your email system communicates with their programming.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Storage space that meets your business efficiency needs — and can be expanded if need be
- Connection with you companies Active Directory domain controllers for easy profile editing, removal, and to allow your employees with single sign-on or multifactor authentication, whichever your needs demand.
- An uptime guarantee of 99.9%
- Anti-virus, anti-malware, and spam filtering capabilities that prevent your employees from accidentally infecting your entire network.
Through the encryption of your message to the easy access across a number of devices, hosted email solutions mean that only your team has access to their inboxes. If something does go wrong however, our business email hosting solutions come with 24/7 email technician support to troubleshoot and repair any problems with access or configuration.
Business email hosting is the perfect service to consider when seeking out end-to-end managed services because it’s one less server for your team to manage, and one less configuration in your infrastructure management.
Contact Us Now!
+1 (855) 260-7333